VisiClear is the sole retailer for all items advertised on this web site. The use of the word "our" throughout this site (e.g. 'our order form' and 'our product') is meant to convey that truthaboutvision.com is the wholesaler and VisiClear is the retailer of all such items being described in our advertisements. truthaboutvision.com does not sell anything to the general public, and all advertisements displayed on truthaboutvision.com are merely advertisements displayed in the capacity of a wholesaler acting to direct potential customers to the site of VisiClear (the retailer). All potential buyers are first directed to VisiClear's site before buying, via the use of hyperlinks. Therefore, any and all contractual relationships which are created when purchasing an item advertised on this site exist solely between the customer and VisiClear (the retailer for all such items). All terms of sale are controlled and administered solely by VisiClear, in accordance with the written 'terms of sale' displayed on their order form which are made available to all potential buyers prior to the final order taking place. Therefore, by using this site all visitors acknowledge acceptance and awareness of these terms.
(2) By using this site, you agree to and accept the following terms, conditions, and notices:
2. You agree to not use this site for any unlawful purpose and agree that you will not:
- Harass, stalk or otherwise abuse another user.
- Transmit or otherwise make available any content that is false, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, libelous, disparaging (including disparaging of the Site), vulgar, or that promotes violence, racial hatred, terrorism or illegal acts, or is otherwise objectionable (as determined by us in our sole discretion).
- Transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful or infringes, violates or misappropriates any patent, trademark, trade identity right, trade secret, publicity right, privacy right, copyright or any other intellectual property or any other rights of any third party.
- Upload or transmit viruses, Trojan horses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files or post material that interferes with any third party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site.
- Impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Site or to us, including forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any transmission to the Site for any reason.
- Transmit or otherwise make available through the Site any personal advertising, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or offer for sale of any products or services, except in areas specifically designated for such purposes.
- Violate any applicable local, state, federal or international law, rule or regulation.
- You agree at all times to defend, indemnify and hold harmless VisiClear, its affiliates, their successors, transferees, assignees and licensees and their respective parent and subsidiary companies, third party, agents, associates, officers, directors, shareholders and employees of each from and against any and all claims, causes of action, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to your breach of any obligation, warranty, representation or covenant set forth herein.
(3) Privacy and personal data protection
Personal data will be processed according to the law, in a correct and transparent way. We will collect your data for legitimate purposes. This data is also processed under high security levels. Your data will be retained only until you request removal by contacting our team at [email protected]
You have the right to have access to your data, to be informed, to correct, delete, restrict the use of it.
To see more information on what types of personal data we collect, how we use it, for what purposes, please acces the following link: https://truthaboutvision.com/privacypolicy/
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
Refund Policy: If a customer requests a refund, the money for the requested transaction is refunded back to the customer. You have 180 Days from the date of purchase to request a refund. Any return received after the 180 Days period will not be processed. If a customer requests a refund, the money for the requested transaction is refunded back to the customer in full (including shipping). The customer is not required to return the product. 100% money back guarantee covers price of product and shipping. For more information on how to file a refund, please access the following link: https://truthaboutvision.com/refunds/
The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication of any such matters or any part of the Site, is strictly prohibited. Site visitors do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Site. The posting of information or materials on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials.
(7) Information provided on truthaboutvision.com and any sub-domains or related domains:
Is not intended to provide specific medical advice, or to claim to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. (You should consult with your physician prior to engaging in any strategies or suggestions contained in this site and products sold through this website.)
Is provided to you solely for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for purposes of resale, distribution, public display or performance, or any other uses by you in any form or manner whatsoever.
Is the sole property of VisiClear and may not be taken or displayed for use on other websites, books, or videos without explicit written permission from VisiClear.
If you wish to use any text or images from this website, please email [email protected] to request permission to do so. If you do not get a reply, or do not get an answer saying that we do allow you to do what you’re requesting, you may not use the text and images.
(8) Limited License; Permitted Uses
Visitors are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license (a) to access and use the Site strictly in accordance with this Agreement; (b) to use the Site solely for internal, personal, non-commercial purposes; and (c) to print out discrete information from the Site solely for internal, personal, non-commercial purposes and provided that all copyright and other policies are maintained. No print out or electronic version of any part of the Site or its contents may be used by you in any litigation or arbitration matter whatsoever under any circumstances.
(9) Restrictions and Prohibitions on Use
- The materials and content contained in this website (truthaboutvision.com and its dusbdomains) and all products sold from this website, are for general health information only and are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Users of this website should not rely exclusively on information provided in this website for their own health needs. All specific medical questions should be presented to your own health care provider, and you should consult your physician prior to following any information from this website.
- In consideration for your use of and access to this website, you agree that in no event will VisiClear or any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering this website or any site linked to this website, be liable to you in any manner whatsoever for any decision made or action or non-action taken by you in reliance upon the information provided through this website. All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information on our website is strictly at your own risk. and we will not be liable for any losses and damages in connection with the use of this website or materials sourced from this website.
- VisiClear makes no warranties of any kind (either expressed or implied) concerning the materials on the site. VisiClear does not warrant that transmission of the materials will not be interrupted nor does it warrant that the materials will contain no errors nor that they will be accurate. VisiClear does not warrant that the site itself or the server which transmits it will be free of viruses or anything else that might be harmful. Nor do we warrant that any defects will be corrected. You alone assume all risk associated with use of the site, including the full cost of any necessary repair or service to your computer.
- By using the site you waive any claim whatsoever against VisiClear which arises from your use, whether intended or not, of any other site. This waiver specifically includes any claim arising from a product and/or service which you purchase from any site other than truthaboutvision.com and any claim arising from security of information (including, but not limited to credit card information) which you use on this site.
- VisiClear does not endorse or warrant the quality of any goods, services, or products you buy from any site other than the site. VisiClear shall not be liable in any way whatsoever (including, but not limited to, negligence) for any special or consequential damages resulting from either your use of the site or your inability to use it or from your use of any site linked from or to the site. This limitation includes any circumstance in which VisiClear or its representative has been advised of potential liability. Certain applicable laws may not allow all the limitations of liability described herein. Should that be the case, VisiClear owns total liability to you for losses, damages, causes of action, and/or negligence shall not exceed the total amount paid by you (if any) to access the site.
(11) Newsletter Subscription:
By purchasing a product from this website, you understand that you are:
- Subscribing to a free, no obligation email newsletter and will receive emails
- If you do not wish to receive our newsletter, simply click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter. If you need further assistance, please contact us at [email protected]
- This newsletter is offered as a free service. It is 100% free and no purchase is required.
- You agree that you wish to be subscribed to this newsletter, and that you will make no threats, and take no additional action against VisiClear or truthaboutvision.com in the event you are unhappy that you subscribed or are not able to remove yourself from this free mailing list.
- If you subscribe and later decide that you don’t wish to be subscribed, you agree that the small inconvenience of receiving this unwanted newsletter will cause you no personal, emotional, or financial harm whatsoever.
(12) Spam Policy
Internet user privacy is of paramount importance to truthaboutvision.com and our customers. We support the protection of client and consumers’ privacy rights as a fundamental element of our business.
Spam is unsolicited email sent in bulk. Any promotion, information or solicitation that is sent to a person via e-mail without their prior consent, where there is no pre-existing relationship between the sender and the recipient, is spam.
(13) Access to Website:
This website is not intended to be viewed by anyone under the age of 16. By entering this site, you are agreeing that you are over the age of 16.
(14) Your Consent
By using our site, you consent to the Terms&Conditions.
We may update the Terms&Conditions at any time. Please check this page to see the latest updates.
For any questions, information or help, please contact us at [email protected]
LAST UPDATE: May 2019